Autor: Pedro Marquez-Soto
Broj strana: 464
Izdavač: BPB PUBLISHING
Godina izdanja: 2022.
Build stronger support system to power your enterprise applications
● Figure out the most important elements of backend and application development.
● Know how to construct large-scale, distributed applications using industry best practices and software architecture principles.
● Provides a career map for becoming a successful backend developer, including advice on skills and tools.
In today's world, becoming an experienced backend developer is a difficult job that requires a lot of work. There are an excessive number of stacks and technologies to master, and new ones often gain popularity. Nonetheless, they share the same fundamental concepts: data storage, security, performance, testing, etc.
This book aims to teach and train you to become a successful backend developer with a solid skill set in developing and implementing the real engine of a successful enterprise application. Implementation topics like setting up a web server, designing and developing APIs, creating and running automated tests, and working with various types of databases are all addressed in detail. The book prepares developers to maintain the safety and security of their applications through the use of procedures that avoid application and data breaches. While you learn about every part of backend development, the book teaches you how to deal with errors and find and fix problems.
By the end of the book, you will have a firm grasp on the fundamental principles that underpin backend programming, including application architectures, design patterns, essential development activities, and help for debugging.
What you will learn:
● Gain knowledge to build the momentum of a solid backend developer and choose areas to investigate in depth.
● Learn to integrate backend development as the top tech businesses do.
● Comprehend the distinction between SQL and NoSQL, containers, APIs, and web servers.
● Design large-scale systems step-by-step.
● Grow from junior backend developer to senior developer, including the required skills and responsibilities.
Who this book is for
This book would greatly benefit readers who are new to backend operations for web and mobile apps, such as junior software developers, web developers, application developers, and frontend and backend coders. Basic programming skills will help you practice this book's learnings.
Table of Contents
1. Building Multi-User Apps
2. The Client-Server Architecture
3. Designing APIs
4. End-to-end Data Management
5. Automating Application Testing
6. Securing Applications
7. Handling Errors
8. Adopting Frameworks
9. Deploying Applications
10. Creating High-performance Apps
11. Designing a System
12. Bootstrap Your Career Path
Vrlo dobra knjiga, bilo bi odlično ako biste je objavili.
• Zoran Stojkovic
deluje veoma zanimljivo, tim pre sto kod nas ne postoji neka slicn aknjiga koja objedinjuje sve stvari neophodne za razvoj backend programera
Predlog za prevod na srpski jezik
• Milan Stojanovic
Smatram da bi bilo veoma dobro prevesti ovu knjigu, zato sto na nasem jeziku ne postoji ni jedna knjiga ovog tipa. Struktura deluje veoma dobro, I smatram da se dosta moze nauciti iz nje.
© Sva prava pridržana, Kompjuter biblioteka, Beograd, Obalskih radnika 4a, Telefon: +381 11 252 0 272