Autor: Golden Krishna
Broj strana: 256
ISBN broj: 9780133890334
Izdavač: PEARSON EDUCATION
Godina izdanja: 2015.
Why do phones ring?
01. Introduction - Why did you buy this book?
02. Screen-based thinking - Let’s make an app!
03. Slap an interface on it! - Slimmer TVs! Faster computers! And an overlooked epidemic of awful.
04. UX ≠ UI - I make interfaces because that's my job, bro
05. Addiction UX - Click here to cut down your belly fat by using this one weird tip
06. Distraction - Will you marry me? Sorry, I was sending Alice a text, what'd you say?
07. Screen Insomnia - I love staring into a light bulb! Me too!
08. The Screenless Office - The best interface is no interface
PRINCIPLE 1: EMBRACE TYPICAL PROCESSES INSTEAD OF SCREENS
09. Backpocket apps - This app goes perfectly with my skinny jeans
10. Lazy rectangles - That’s a great wireframe. We nailed it. We’re going to make a billion dollars.
PRINCIPLE 2: LEVERAGE COMPUTERS INSTEAD OF SERVING THEM
11. The World's First 3D Chapter - Your password must be at least 18,770 characters and cannot repeat any of your previous 30,689 passwords
12. Machine Input - I saved your life, and I didn't even need a password
13. Analog and Digital Chores - I know, I suck at life.
PRINCIPLE 3: ADAPT TO INDIVIDUALS
14. Computing for One - You’re spécial
15. Proactive Computing - From "Hello, Robot" to "Thank you, Robot"
16. Change - You hate this book? Thank you.
17. Privacy - The machine will “learn” about me? No thanks.
18. Automatic - Automatic solutions are terrible. Look at Clippy!
19. Failure - What happens when it all falls apart?
20. Exceptions - Less is sometimes more
21. The Future - Wow, this is boring
Budite prvi koji će ostaviti komentar.
© Sva prava pridržana, Kompjuter biblioteka, Beograd, Obalskih radnika 4a, Telefon: +381 11 252 0 272